Monday 11 November 2013

Digipak - Right Panel

For the Right Panel I chose to put a photo of Putney Pier which is also one of our filming locations because in the front and back cover our artist is on the pier and I know this image will link well with other images because it's the same location of the other images which allows it to fit in well. Also, because this is the right panel and you see the pathway on the right with half the bridge cut of on the left side, it fits in well in the way the scenery is set out as this image is going to be on the right side (panel) when you open the digipak. What I wanted to do was to make the bridge look as if it was going to be connected by using two images of the of the pier on the right and left panel from the digipak.

Right Panel Draft 1 (Final):


For the first draft the effects I used was to make the image more cleaner, sharper and smoother because it gives the image a better look which makes the image more easier to slot in well with the rest of the digipak.

Right Panel Final? (Draft 2):

In the second draft I put on a effect on the image which makes it look like it has been painted or drawn because for the inside panels I wanted to change it up a bit as it's not images of the artist, I wanted to add something extra to the digipak by giving this image an effect to make it look more unique and to mix it up a bit with adding effects to some images of the digipak. But on the other hand it may not look good with some edited images so after careful consideration and discussions my group I'm going to be keep the image simple with no big effects and so I'm making draft one the right panel of the digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment